18th August, 2014
The Karnataka Health Promotion Trust in partnership with India HIV/AIDS Alliance, through the project:KHPT-GFATM-VIHAAN supported by Global Fund Round IV phase II program, aims at improving health and quality of people living with HIV (PLHIV) in Karnataka state.
The Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) invites applications for the following position/s from talented and committed candidates:-
1. Administrative Associate: 2 Positions, Bangalore
The Admin Associate will be responsible for support service functions, including office administration, supporting different units, travel and logistics, maintenance of files and records, event management, bank transaction work and management of front office related works etc.
Qualification and experience:
Any graduate with 3-5 years of relevant experience working in office settings in a supportive role. Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills. Good communication skills (both Kannada and English) and excellent knowledge of PC operations.
- Manage logistics of staff travel such as hotel, transport and vehicle booking
- Manage logistics of meetings, workshops, trainings and events
- Liaise with finance/ admin departments for travel and other settlements
- Prepare work orders, purchase orders, process bills and liaise with accounts office as and when required
- Providing secretarial assistance to the Team Leader of the team whenever required
- Day to day administration function
- To draft letters, translate and type both in English and Kannada is a must
- Recording /writing minutes of meetings other relevant trainings, workshop etc
Any other specific activities as instructed by the line manager as per the office requirement.
Reporting: The administration Assistant will report to the unit /department head.
Salary Range: Salary for this position in the range of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- which will be fixed after analyzing the qualification, skills sets, relevant experience and interview performance etc.,
Above position involves travel and preferences will be given to candidates who have work experience with /Govt / Development sectors with fluency in English & Kannada (both spoken & written) languages.
KHPT provides safe working environment for all its employees; follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women candidates to apply for the position and also physically challenged candidates with relevant qualification & experience to apply.
Interested candidates please apply using the prescribed KHPT ‘Application Format’ and email it to email@example.com latest by 24th August, 2014. Candidates can visit www.khpt.org to download the Application Format. Please indicate name of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
Please note only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Those who have difficulty in sending emails, can forward your CVs to the following address indicating the post you are applying
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust
IT Park, # 1-4, Rajajinagar Industrial Area,
Behind KSSIDC Administrative Office,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560044
Visit: www.khpt.org for more details